Friday, November 18, 2016

The Human Body and Wormholes

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=wormhole&view=detailv2&&id=C0C01EAA46F8034048DCEFB54AFE3E2B97863478&selectedIndex=75&ccid=bpxVX7M0&simid=608032809019179110&thid=OIP.M6e9c555fb33466024ce43cf73f28f384o0

Humans and Wormholes

Hello everybody! We will be learning about wormholes (A.K.A. Einstein-Rosen Bridge). I will be going over what a wormhole is and how they work, and form a few theories of what they can do to the human body. If you don't know what a wormhole is you're probably thinking "What exactly is a wormhole?" Well for those of you don't know, a wormhole is theoretically a tunnel through space and possibly time, it allows you to get to one place that may take thousands of years in a matter of seconds(Theoretically)

Okay, Lets start with the basics. I believe that the universe is like a balloon. It's been proven that the universe has been expanding ever since the big bang, it expands like a balloon and within the balloon are the elements of the air we breathe which would be the planets. There could be theoretical elements that are forming within the universe creating disturbances that create tunnels from one side to the other. These tunnels could be wormholes that let an object that travels through to be able to move vast distances in a short amount of time.

The Wormholes are believed to be composed of rare elements, high amounts of radiation, and possibly electricity. By going through, so many things can happen. You could get radiation poisoning, implode from the weight traveling at such speeds through the tunnel, or even have displacement of body parts or objects. When you move objects fast enough it produces heat. When something gets hot enough it melts which can also burn you alive or melt your vessel that you're travelling in. My point is, there is no exact facts on these tunnels through space and time. Everything I say will be studies from other people and my own theories, I will cite the other studies I mention but if its my own I will leave it unquoted.



This is a wormhole of multiple dimensions according to a theoretical physicist named Michio Kaku. He wrote a book called Hyperspace. It is one of the main places I get my enthusiasm about wormholes from(I suggest reading it) But the theory I thought of(and eventually found in  this book) was that wormholes can not only travel through space and time but also open up to alternate universes.

 This is all I have today, come back every Friday or Saturday to learn more about these theories with me.




Farewell Friends,
UnknownGhostR54       /            Andrew Young

No comments:

Post a Comment